Thank you for your interest in our website and our group of companies, Heliograph Holding GmbH: .
Heliograph Holding GmbH
The website you are currently visiting is operated by:
Daetwyler Graphics AG
– hereinafter “the operator” –
The accountable body for data processing on this website is:
Daetwyler Graphics AG
In collaboration with our hosting providers, we endeavour, in accordance with the technological state of the art, to protect the databases against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or counterfeiting to the maximum extent possible.
We wish to point out that data transmission over the internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may be subject to security vulnerabilities. Complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of your data as described below. In principle, you can visit this website without registering. If you do so, data is stored on our server for statistical purposes, including the accessed pages and names of the retrieved files, as well as the date and time of the access/retrieval, however this data is not directly associated with you. Personal data, in particular your name, address and e-mail address, is collected on a voluntary basis and is only stored for a period of two months for the purpose of responding to enquiries. Without your consent, this data will not be shared with third parties.
You can revoke your consent to the use of all cookies for online marketing purposes in a variety of services, especially in the case of tracking, via the US-based website http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU-based website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. Furthermore, you can block the storage of cookies by disabling them in your browser’s settings. Please note that, if you do so, some features of our online services may no longer be available.
This website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the enquiries that you send to us as the website operator. An encrypted connection is indicated when your browser’s address bar displays a padlock icon and the prefix “https://” instead of “http://”.
If SSL encryption is enabled, data can be sent confidentially between you and us. SSL encryption is an up-to-date encryption method that is recognised by the data protection authorities.
You have the right, at any time and free of charge, to enquire about your personal data that we have collected. Each user has the right, at any time, to revoke their consent to the use of their personal data with effect for the future. However, this does not affect the legality of the consensual processing that took place prior to the withdrawal of consent. To request information and/or to revoke your consent, please contact our data protection officer at the e-mail address provided above, who will then provide the requested information without delay. Specifically, you have the following rights as the data subject:
– The right to information about the processing of your personal data by us for the stated purpose, the categories of processed data, the recipients or categories of recipients, the storage duration or criteria used for to determine this duration, the right to rectification, deletion, restriction of the processing or objection to the processing, the right of appeal to the supervisory authority, where applicable, the right to information on the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making, as well as, where applicable, notification of guarantees offered in the case of transmission to a third country or to international organisations
– The right to immediate correction of incorrect personal data and/or completion of incomplete personal data
– The right to deletion of your stored personal data if the data is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or if the previously granted consent has been revoked and no other legal basis for its storage exists, or if an objection to the processing was made and the data may no longer be processed, or if the data has been unlawfully processed, or if the deletion is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, or if the data was collected in relation to services offered by an information society. This does not apply if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, on grounds of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
– The right to restrict the processing if you dispute the accuracy of the data (for the period of time necessary to verify its correctness), or if the processing is unlawful and you have refused its deletion and have instead requested that its use be restricted, or if we no longer need the data for the purpose of the processing, whereas you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing, unless it has been determined that our legitimate grounds outweigh your legitimate grounds
– The right to object to the processing of your personal data (if the data is being processed for the purpose of direct advertising) for reasons that are due to your particular situation, unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for processing the data that outweigh your interests, or if the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– The right to data portability, i.e. to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request its transmission to another data controller
– The right to revoke your previously granted consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will be unable to process your data indefinitely from the time of the withdrawal.
This website uses Google Maps for embedding maps, Google Invisible reCAPTCHA for protection against bots and spam, and YouTube for embedding videos.
Google is committed to ensuring adequate privacy in accordance with the US-European and US-Swiss Privacy Shield.
Use of analysis tools (WebAnalytics)
This website uses the analysis tool MATOMO. You can choose not to be associated with a web analytics cookie (which identifies your computer) in order to avoid the collection and analysis of data collected on this website. Furthermore, you can decide whether a unique web analytics cookie, which enables the website’s operator to collect and analyse certain statistical data, may be stored by your browser. If you wish to opt out, click the following link to store the MATOMO opt-out cookie in your browser.
Our use of the MATOMO service takes place on servers hosted by us or by one of our service providers.
Use of Google Maps
Notice concerning data transfer to the USA (United States of America)
For the sake of completeness, we wish to point out that the US authorities implement monitoring measures for users domiciled in Switzerland, which generally allow the storage of all personal data that is transmitted from Switzerland to the USA.
This takes place without any differentiation, restriction or exemption on the basis of the objectives pursued and without an objective criterion that would restrict the US authorities’ access to the data and its subsequent use to very specific, strictly limited purposes, which would serve to justify official interventions based on access to and use of this data. Furthermore, we wish to point out that, for data subjects from Switzerland, there are no legal remedies in the USA that would grant you access to the data concerning you and enable you to have it corrected or deleted. Equally, there is no effective judicial protection against the general access rights of US authorities. We wish to explicitly inform the data subjects of this legal and factual situation so that they can make a correspondingly informed decision with regard to granting consent to the use of their data.
For users residing in EU Member States, we wish to point out that, from the European Union’s point of view, the US does not enforce an adequate level of data protection.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites. The third-party providers are responsible for the respective privacy policies and content of these websites.
The copyright and all other rights to the content, images, photos or other files on this website belong exclusively to the operator of this website or the specifically named rights holders. The reproduction of any files requires the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
Anyone who commits a copyright infringement without the consent of the respective copyright holder may be prosecuted and held liable for damages.
Enquiries to the data protection officer
In the case of data protection violations, you have the right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority (FDPIC).
Last Updated April 2019