With the HelioBrush® presents Daetwyler Graphics a new treatment of the surface of copper cylinders. A unique tool to achieve predictable, stable and controllable results independent from circumference and size of cylinder. The result gives a well-compact homogeneous surface due to closer Rz and Rmax values. Cylinders machined using HelioBrush® show significantly less scumming (hazing) at high roughnesses.
The new polishing media
- Better print results due to less likelihood for hazing with higher roughness values
- Long life time
- Less stone usage = less sludge = less filter usage
- The usage of the paperband head for crosshatch pattern no more needed
- No loss of Rz value once chrome coated (Rz in Cu = Rz in Cr)
- Roughness can easier be changed by numbers of strokes
|No. of stroke||6||12||18||24||30|
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS AND ORDER NUMBERS
FOR WHICH MACHINE TYPE IS THE NEW HELIOBRUSH® AVAILABLE?
A retrofit is available for any FINISHSTAR P-1610 CU and FINISHSTAR P-1610 CU/CR built after 2008
SCOPE OF UPGRADE?
Optimized grinding program adapted to your needs
Training by technician
HOW TO GET THE UPGRADE ON YOUR MACHINE?
Contact us for more details. We will gladly work out a quotation with you, based on your needs.
ACCESSORIES - ORDER NUMBERS
600844 | HelioBrush®